Nora Alliance Board of Directors’ bi-monthly business meeting.
7-7:10 Introductions & Approval of previous meeting minutes7:10-7:15 New Business
7:15-8:00 Committee & Workgroups Reports
- Executive Committee
- Communications Committee
- Monon Trail Workgroup
- Candi – Earth Day & Great Indy Cleanup April 22-23
- Nora Center Workgroup
- 86th Street Corridor Workgroup
- Individual Liaisons
8:00-8:25 Special Guest Joel Smith, Neighborhood Advocate/ North and Northeast Outer District/ Mayor’s Office of Neighborhood Services
Listening sessions are designed to identify the things people love about their neighborhoods as well as the types of places, uses, and amenities that are desired in different types of neighborhoods and other districts. The following three questions will be asked and responses will be given to the City Planning Department:
- What do you like about your neighborhood?
- What’s missing in your neighborhood?
- What’s the one thing you would add to your neighborhood that would make you the most happy?
8:25-8:30 Other Business / Final Comments 8:30 Adjourn (clear the room by 8:45)After the formal meeting, you’re invited to gather at Big Lug Canteen for social time (upstairs 21 & over).